for Blue Monday.
Here is a very easy recipe for Blueberry Muffins. You use Bisquick!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or grease bottoms only of muffin cups.
- Stir all ingredients except blueberries just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Yum! And, oh so easy.