Today I am participating in
Susan's Tablescape Thursday
Thank you, Susan.
- Tablecloth - purchased at Home Goods last year
- Napkins - I've had forever. Tied with white satin ribbon purchased at Michael's
- Dinner plates - Centura Coupe - chosen when we got married almost forty years ago
- Polka-dot salad plates - purchased at CVS last year
- Iced beverage glasses - Pink Depression glass Mayfair pattern. Our sweet LaVoice at Thoughts from Meme's Corner found some of these at an antique store where she lives, and purchased and mailed them to me. I just need a few more, and my set will be complete.
- Flatware - Paul Revere Oneida Stainless
- Crocheted lace mat - purchased at K-Mart about one month ago
- Fluffy chicks and decorated eggs - purchased at Michael's
- Small ducks and lamb - Department 56 releases an Easter figure every year. I have about twenty of these figures.
- Larger white bunnies - I've had about twelve years
- White ceramic basket and ivy - are usually on our breakfast room table
- Yummy eggs - courtesy of the Easter bunny via Cadbury
- Beef Brisket
- Whipped Potatoes
- Roasted Balsamic Broccoli
- Marinated Mushrooms
- Deviled Eggs
- Iced Tea
- Tres Leche