Today I am participating in Tablescape Thursday
Thank you for all of the inspiration, Susan.
This photo was taken before I arranged the chairs to include the arm chairs.
The table color scheme was white, red and silver.
I added fresh cranberries and white roses to my cut glass rose bowl.
- White tablecloth purchased from Bed, Bath and Beyond many years ago
- Table runner purchased from etsy
- Mirror purchased from New River Pottery in Wilmington, North Carolina
- Red mercury glass votives and red beads purchased several years ago at Walgreen's after Christmas sale
- Cut glass rose bowl was a twenty-fifth anniversary gift
- White roses were purchased at Sam's Club
- Silver chargers from Dollar Store
- White plates Centura forty-one years ago
- Salad plates Christmas Tree by Johnson Brothers purchased at TJ Maxx several years ago
- Crystal Araglin by Waterford
- Silver flatware is Formality which my mother purchased over 6o years ago
- Red napkins - who knows. I have had them forever.
- Organza napkin covers purchased at Carolina Pottery several years ago.
- White satin ribbon used for bows purchased at Michael's.