Today I am sharing our Easter dinner tablescape.
As you all know, yellow is my favorite color.
And, Spring is the perfect time to celebrate yellow.
I had not yet arranged the chairs.
- White Tablecloth - Bed, Bath and Beyond many years ago
- Table Runner - Etsy last year from Floratouch
- Chargers - Pier One last year
- White Milk Bottles - Crate and Barrel last year
- Green Rabbit Egg Cups - Our local grocery store
- Napkins - Etsy last year from EmmiLee Designs
- Green Napkin Rings - Bed, Bath and Beyond last year
- White Dinner Plates - Centura Coupe forty-two years ago
- Yellow English Salad Plates - Etsy last year from Nancy's English Transferware
- Mini Bird Nests - Michaels
- Yellow Chicks - Michaels a few years ago
- Silver Flatware - Formality purchased by my mother over sixty years ago
- Iced Beverage Glasses - Carolina Pottery and hand-painted by my cousin many years ago
- Green Spider Mums - our local grocery store
I will be linking with Susan's Tablescape Thursday
Thank you for all of the inspiration, Susan.
And, I'm also linking with Kathleen for